I was tagged by Mark Jayson Balas of bongbongbooks for this book tag long back but couldn’t finish this task . Better late than never, I guess. So lets begin with questions.
1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
Yes, my Bedroom where my study table is. I mostly read in my bedroom. Sometimes I read just before sleeping ,so my bed is second spot where I read in my bedroom.
2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
Bookmarks. mostly! I do own few bookmarks,the metal ones and paper ones too. I do carry a bookmark whenever i am carrying a book.
3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter/ a certain amount of pages?
I like to stop when a chapter finishes rather than on random pages. This also works for short stories well, so I am very particular about it. It’s easier to remember where you last stopped in the story. In rare occasions when I stop reading in between chapters , I start with re- reading that chapter.
4. Do you eat or drink while reading?
Sometimes. I am one of those people who are super clean while eating, so I am not worried about my books getting dirtier.
once my friend borrowed a book and returned it with yellow food stains. I am yet to forgive her for that.
5. Multitasking: Music or TV while reading?
Music is good company but tv is distraction.
6. One book at a time or several at once?
There was a time when I couldn’t read more than one at a time, but presently, I am reading 4.
7. Reading at home or everywhere?
I read when at home,office and while travelling. I do carry a book along most of the times,unless I am going out with friends and family.
8. Reading out loud or silently in your head?
Silently of course.
9. Do you read ahead or even skip pages?
I do skip pages if the book is boring or the plot is getting typical.
10. Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?
Why is this even a question?
Preserving it like a new copy all the way! As I mentioned earlier, I am a super clean person, I wrap books in plastic after I am done reading so they remain brand new always.
11. Do you write in your books?
I don’t write, but yes if I find a beautiful quote or if a line strucks me I highlight it.
12. Who do you tag?
I hardly have blogger friends,so I am gonna tag few friends who also blog.
Here’s the list of wonderful people I tag.
Pls, do tag me once you are done answering the questions, i’d love to read them.
Thank you so much Mark for tagging me, it was really fun task to complete.