I had that moment yesterday and I have been pondering my thoughts into this since then. What will I do if I encounter myself from eons ago? Do I have anything to say to her? Any advices to give? I realised I have way too many advices😂
Thing is I have been a matured kid since I remember, so I have been a good decent kid all the while. That means boring childhood. Sorry, no childhood. Because mature kids are not really kids. They are adults trapped in the bodies of kids.
So if I could go back in time I would definitely like to say these things to myself.
- YOU’RE A KID, STOP BEHAVING LIKE A ADULT.
- Read books.
- Its okay to be stupid.
- Don’t be so good that people use you like a tissue.
- Stand up for yourself like you do for others.
- Stop spending all your money on friends(so called friends) and save something for yourself too.
- Believe in yourself.
- Love yourself.
- Take your creative side seriously.
- Don’t cry so much, stop being an emotional fool.
- Smile, laugh, stop being so serious about life. Have fun.
- Dance more, I know you love dancing.
- Everyone is going to hurt you someday and its okay. Don’t stop loving just because someone broke your heart, but if people question your self worth, kick them outta your life.
Imagine the difference these things would have made. Alas!